The European Football Championship (Euro 2020), semi-finals or quarter-finals, England face Denmark at Wembley Stadium, London, England on the night of July 7 at 2:00 AM. AM
– While England are the first team to keep a clean sheet in the first five games of the Euros, having beaten Ukraine 4-0 in the last round, Denmark have returned from their first two defeats. They have won three in a row, most recently beating the Czech Republic 2-1
– England have reached the semi-finals at the European Championships for a third time, but for the first time since losing on penalties to Germany in 1996 at Wembley. Denmark have reached the semi-finals for the first time since 1992, where they reached the title by defeating the Netherlands in the semi-finals on penalties. Which is the best work out of the last 4 times participating in this list.
– This match, if England wins, will become the 13th team to reach the final of the Euros successfully and be the new face of the final. The first team since Greece and Portugal in 2004.
meetings – Denmark have won just four of their 21 official games against England, with England winning 12 of them. Denmark’s most recent victory was in the 2020 UEFA Nations League, beating England at Wembley. The winning goal from the penalty spot, Christian Eriksen game by Harry Maguire red dismissed by the court.
– When the next match was met at the Parken Stadium, both teams tied without a score. The game was Kasper Hulmund’s second in charge of Denmark and Christian Norgaard’s first, while England were joined by Calvin Phillips, Conor Cody and Jack Gree. Lich also made his international debut
– the two teams met at the Euros final only once in 1992, drawing goalless. In the group stage that year, England was eliminated in the first round while Denmark reached the championship. It’s their first and only time.
England national football team in the Euro ufabet
-England football team set a new record. Reach the semi-finals of the European Championship without conceding a single goal in the first 5 matches of the tournament.
– England advance to the semi-finals It’s the third in a row under Gareth Southgate, having lost all of them on two previous occasions, losing to Croatia in extra-time at the 2018 World Cup and the Netherlands 3-1 in football. Uefa Nations League 2019
– Jordan Pickford is now 696 minutes without conceding a goal, just 25 more to break Gordon Banks’ all-time record. Winning the 1966 World Cup without conceding a goal in the first four games either
– England have kept a clean sheet in 10 of their last 11 games, conceding just one goal in this period. in the World Cup qualifying game against Poland in March.
– The 4-0 win over Ukraine was not only England’s most collapsing win at the Euros, but also four goals in a major tournament for the first time since the 1966 World Cup final, beating Germany 4-2. too
– after a fire in the Euro final round 7 shots now Harry Kane has scored 2 goals in the game against Ukraine and now Kane scored 15 goals from 13 shots on since qualifying now, Ken fired. Major football tournaments have reached 9 goals, just one goal behind top scorer Gary Lineker.
Euro 2020 data – Victory over Denmark’s Czech national team in the last three matches was their first three wins at Euro 2020, the first of three successive Euro final wins since in 1992 in the semi-finals. The winners on penalties Netherlands were counted as a tie game.
Two goals in the last game mean Denmark has now scored 11 goals, the most at any major tournament, with Denmark scoring the most at the 1986 World Cup in Mexico with just 10
– with victory. Over the Czech Republic, it was Denmark’s 12th win of the last 16 matches (D1 L3). Only one game has failed to score goals and has scored 42 goals and only conceded 11 in the past. Looking back over the past 33 games (W20 D9)
– Kasper Dolberg made his debut in a major for Denmark, scoring twice against Wales and netting the winner against the Czech Republic. He became the third Danish player at Euro 2020, behind Youssuf Poulsen and Joachim Mehle’s two goals in a row. And there are four other Danish legends who have scored twice in a row, but no Danish player has ever scored three in a row at the Euro final.
Statistics of both teams’
penalty shootouts – England have a record of 9 penalties, won 3, lost 6
– Denmark have a record of 4 penalties, won 2 lost 2